Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
- Size: 8g
- Avaiano pox and wound cream is a topical solution which has anti-viral, Antiseptic, Antibacteria, Antiparasitic and Insect Repellent
- properties specific to avian species.
- It is a combination of different natural materials and raw materials particularly designed to combat viral, bacterial and fungal infection affecting avain species.
- Control and treatment of pox (bulutong) infection, open wounds and incisions, burns, blisters, comb and lobe trimming, skin damage and infections, parasite infested and prone areas, post surgical preparations.
- (For pox infection)
- Apply directly on scrab formation twice (2x) daily for seven to ten (7-10) days or until the scab formation subsides.
- (For open wound or incision) clean affected area well.
- Tap with clean sheet of cloth or cotton and allow to dry.
- Apply sufficient amount of cream on affected area to cover its surface.
- Use once daily for 7 days until the wound is dry and there are no signs of skin inflammation.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. petshop.ph may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Landline at (02) 8927 7777 or email us at email@example.com for proper instruction.
petshop.ph provides various shipping methods.
As you shop, each product page describes the standard shipping method for the item.
Package Delivery Standard and Express Delivery
Most merchandise can be delivered by package carriers such as LBC, 2GO and others courier services. These carriers deliver your merchandise directly to your door.
Contracted freight carriers deliver merchandise that is too large or too heavy to ship via package carriers. Contracted freight carrier's telephone you when your merchandise arrives at their terminal to set up a delivery appointment. They provide delivery, but they are not responsible for bringing the merchandise into your home, uncrating, installing or removing package materials.
Currently, petshop.ph offers shipping in the Philippines only. We plan to expand service to more areas in the future. Please check our site regularly for updates.
Passage of Title
Passage of title (or transfer of ownership) on the merchandise you order will occur once you receive the merchandise.