Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
Vitality High Energy Lamb And Beef Dry Dog Food, Promotes Shiny Coat And Healthy Skin Dog Food, Dry Dog Food
- High quality
- Flavor: Lamb and beef
- Dog food
- Dog dry food
- Small bites
- For puppies, pregnant, nursing, show dogs and working dogs
- Highly palatable, no artificial colors and flavors
- Complete and balanced nutrition
- Made from quality Australian ingredients
- Available sizes: 1kg, 3kg, 15kg
- Vitality high energy is specially formulated to give growing and active dogs the best nutrition and the higher energy they need to maintain their active lifestyle.
- Power-up your puppy or active dog with the increased energy they need for growing strong muscles, quick reflexes, clear vision plus increased stamina.
- Your dog deserves vitality high energy dog food.
- The complete and balanced nutrition prepared from the concentrated protein of high quality Australian lamb and beef combined with selected premium quality wholegrain cereals as its primary ingredients.
- Vitality is fortified with OMEGA MAGIC, a blend of high-grade Omega 6 and Omega 3 oils essential in maintaining the shiny coat and healthy skin of your dog.
- The high-grade ingredients of lamb, beef, cereals and fats are carefully balanced to nourish your growing dog and result in high digestibility, the formation of small solid stools and substantially reduce odor.
- The absence of a foul smell and wet stool ensures a healthy and clean surrounding for your pet and family.
- Kindly note that actual product color may vary from the images shown.
- Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
- For more questions about this product, please don't hesitate to message us.
- Thank you and happy shopping!
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. petshop.ph may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Landline at (02) 8927 7777 or email us at email@example.com for proper instruction.
petshop.ph provides various shipping methods.
As you shop, each product page describes the standard shipping method for the item.
Package Delivery Standard and Express Delivery
Most merchandise can be delivered by package carriers such as LBC, 2GO and others courier services. These carriers deliver your merchandise directly to your door.
Contracted freight carriers deliver merchandise that is too large or too heavy to ship via package carriers. Contracted freight carrier's telephone you when your merchandise arrives at their terminal to set up a delivery appointment. They provide delivery, but they are not responsible for bringing the merchandise into your home, uncrating, installing or removing package materials.
Currently, petshop.ph offers shipping in the Philippines only. We plan to expand service to more areas in the future. Please check our site regularly for updates.
Passage of Title
Passage of title (or transfer of ownership) on the merchandise you order will occur once you receive the merchandise.