Shopping at PETSHOP.PH is EASY!
Here are three simple steps to finding the item you are looking for:
- Browse the Home page, which displays the categories available and links to special offers. Click a category to see the selection of items available within that category. Click the item and you will see a detailed explanation of the item's features. Or, search for specific items by entering a brand name, an item description, or keywords in the "Search" window displayed on every merchandise page. You will be given a list of items that best match your search criteria.
- When you find something you want to purchase, click "Add to cart." The number of items in your cart will be displayed in the top right corner of the page. You can view or change the contents of your cart at any time by clicking "Cart."
- When you're finished shopping, click "Cart" to view the contents. Click on Proceed to Checkout. You will be forwarded to our login page where you can Sign In or Create a New Account.
If you have not registered on petshop.ph before, you will need to create a new account.
Enter your e-mail address, password. Then click the "Register" button to create an account.
Enter your Billing and Shipping information and click on "Checkout".
You will then see a page displaying the contents of your shopping cart. On this page, you have the opportunity to Ship to Multiple Addresses or upgrade your ship method to "Express" if that option is available for the item(s) in your cart.
To complete the checkout process:
- Click on Continue Checkout.
- Enter your payment information.
- Click on Continue Checkout.
- Click the Complete Checkout button to complete your order.
Shipping Address Book
If the merchandise will be sent to an address other than the billing address, enter the address information under the shipping information area of "My Account." This information will be updated automatically and stored in your personal address book for future purchases. Your address book can store and maintain up to 99 names and addresses.
Currently, petshop.ph offers shipping in the Philippines only. We do not currently deliver to PO boxes, international addresses, or a few limited geographic areas within the Philippines.
We plan to expand service to more areas in the future. Please check our site regularly for updates.
All prices and peso amounts on this site are in Philippine Pesos. petshop.ph accepts the following credit cards: PayMaya, Pay Pal, VISA and MasterCard. Some electronic transactions may require extended processing in addition to credit card authorization. You will be notified by a petshop.ph customer service representative if extended processing is required to complete your transaction request through our web site. All credit cards must be valid, authentic and you must be authorized to use them. If the charge is not authorized or accepted, we reserve the right to cancel your order without notice or liability. We reserve the right to stop accepting credit cards from one or more issuers. Your credit card will be charged when the goods are shipped to you.
petshop.ph Gift Certificates
Versatile and convenient, petshop.ph Gift Certificates can be used in all petshop.ph stores and on petshop.ph. They are issued in increments 200 and 500 peso denominations. With thousands of items to choose from, petshop.ph make great gifts for clients, friends and family.
To ensure that information entered on petshop.ph is secure, we have implemented a security protocol called SSL. (Secure Socket Layer) SSL encrypts all information entered on our site before it is sent over the internet. SSL prevents eavesdropping and ensures data integrity during communications. For further information please view our privacy statement. Encryption is the process of taking the characters you enter at your computer keyboard and scrambling them into bits of code before transmission. The bits are securely transmitted over the internet to be deciphered when received by petshop.ph. To anyone else, the information would be unreadable.
Questions or Suggestions
You may submit questions or suggestions using the online feedback form at firstname.lastname@example.org