Prazel Deworming Syrup
Pyrantel Pamaote + Praziquantel + Psidium Guayava
- Pyrantel Pamoate – causes paralysis of the worms that results in loosening of its grip on the intestinal wall and be passed out of the system via excretion. Most sensitive are roundworms, hookworms and whipworms.
- Praziquantel – Induces contraction of the worms resulting in paralysis and are dislodge in the intestinal tract and will be digested or disintegrated during the treatment period. Most sensitive to tapeworms.
- Psidium guayava Linn – Hepatoprotective value. Absorbs toxic effect of paired synthetic wormers mentioned above by aiding it to be metabolized properly in the liver and be excreted in the bile thereby extending its margin of safety for other small animals.
- Not intended for use in kittens under six (6) weeks of age.
- Do not use simultaneously with piperazine compounds and antibiotics.
- Not to be used on sick animals.
- Do not use on severely debilitated animals.
- Not for use in animals with known hyper-sensitivity (allergy) to it.
Margin of Safety
Safe to use in pregnant or lactating animals or female animals nursing their young. However, consult your veterinarian if you are going to use this product together with other medications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.