Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
Conditions water in the aquarium, fish ponds, fish tanks, etc.
Reduce and eases fish plus coats fish body to protect against highly toxic matter or elements (for fresh water and salt water fish)
Helps cure digestive problems and stomach inflammation (due to chemical poisoning in fresh and salt water fish)
Promotes healing of wounds and regeneration of damage skin and film tissue.
Anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, anti-parasitic worms.
Increase resistance to disease
Detoxifies heavy metal
Bring out the true color of the fish naturally (with the help of our natural aloe vera)
Eradicate ammonium or nitrite in aquarium water
Removes chlorine and neutralizes chloramine in seconds
Kindly note that actual product color may vary from the images shown.
Lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
For more questions about this product, please don't hesitate to message us.
Thank you and happy shopping!
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. petshop.ph may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Landline at (02) 8927 7777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for proper instruction.
petshop.ph provides various shipping methods.
As you shop, each product page describes the standard shipping method for the item.
Package Delivery Standard and Express Delivery
Most merchandise can be delivered by package carriers such as LBC, 2GO and others courier services. These carriers deliver your merchandise directly to your door.
Contracted freight carriers deliver merchandise that is too large or too heavy to ship via package carriers. Contracted freight carrier's telephone you when your merchandise arrives at their terminal to set up a delivery appointment. They provide delivery, but they are not responsible for bringing the merchandise into your home, uncrating, installing or removing package materials.
Currently, petshop.ph offers shipping in the Philippines only. We plan to expand service to more areas in the future. Please check our site regularly for updates.
Passage of Title
Passage of title (or transfer of ownership) on the merchandise you order will occur once you receive the merchandise.