Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
- Size: 7ml
- Dosage: 1-2 drops into the conjunctival sac 3-4x a day.
- What else should I know about gentamicin eye drops?
- Prescribed for bacterial eye infections.
- Dropper top bottle makes eye drop application easy.
- There are approximately 20 drops per milliliter of the solution.
- Store in the refrigerator or at room temperature away from moisture and sunlight.
- What problems could my dog or cat have with gentamicin eye drops?
- Gentamicin may cause some mild burning, stinging, irritation, or redness of the eye.
- Do not use the medication if it changes color, becomes cloudy, or if you see particles in the solution.
- How do you use gentamicin eye drops?
- Use proper administration techniques to avoid contamination of the bottle. Keep the cap on when not in use.
- Wait 5 minutes after applying gentamicin to the eye before administering any other eye medication.
- What is in gentamicin eye drops?
- Gentamicin sulfate is an aminoglycoside antibiotic that works against certain kinds of bacteria.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. petshop.ph may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Landline at (02) 8927 7777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for proper instruction.
petshop.ph provides various shipping methods.
As you shop, each product page describes the standard shipping method for the item.
Package Delivery Standard and Express Delivery
Most merchandise can be delivered by package carriers such as LBC, 2GO and others courier services. These carriers deliver your merchandise directly to your door.
Contracted freight carriers deliver merchandise that is too large or too heavy to ship via package carriers. Contracted freight carrier's telephone you when your merchandise arrives at their terminal to set up a delivery appointment. They provide delivery, but they are not responsible for bringing the merchandise into your home, uncrating, installing or removing package materials.
Currently, petshop.ph offers shipping in the Philippines only. We plan to expand service to more areas in the future. Please check our site regularly for updates.
Passage of Title
Passage of title (or transfer of ownership) on the merchandise you order will occur once you receive the merchandise.