Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
Contains prebiotics and probiotics, a source of live naturally occurring microorganisms.
Supplies necessary vitamins and minerals to ensure proper development and growth.
Formulated to provide a caloric pattern similar to mother's milk in protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
Easy to digest, highly palatable, easy to mix formula.
Ideal supplement for post-surgery and convalescence.
Directions for Mixing:
Gently stir or shake one part powdered Esbilac into two parts warm water (a part may be a teaspoon, tablespoon or cup).
Do not mix more Esbilac than can be consumed in 24 hours.
Do not use a blender.
Reconstituted Esbilac should be kept refrigerated.
One 12 oz. can of powder makes approximately 60 oz. of liquid when mixed 1:2. One 28 oz. can of powder makes approximately 140 oz. of liquid when mixed 1:2. One 5 lb. bag makes approximately 400 oz. when mixed 1:2.
Directions for Feeding:
All puppies should receive their mother’s milk for at least 2 days, if possible.
The colostrum milk gives extra nutrition and temporary immunity against some diseases.
Warm reconstituted Esbilac to room or body temperature before serving.
Feed puppies 2 tablespoons (30mL) of liquid Esbilac per 4 oz. (115g) of body weight daily.
The daily feeding amount should be divided into equal portions for each feeding.
Puppies’ needs will vary and this amount may have to be increased or decreased, depending on the individual.
Young and/or weak puppies should be fed every 3 to 4 hours.
Older puppies can do well being fed every 8 hours.
Weigh the puppies daily to assure adequate feeding.
Consult your veterinarian for additional advice.
The PetAg 2 oz. (60mL) or 4 oz. (120mL) Small Animal Nurser is suited for feeding most puppies.
When puppies are old enough to lap, begin offering reconstituted Esbilac in a saucer.
During the 6th week mix reconstituted Esbilac with Esbilac 2nd Step Puppy Weaning Food.
Use of the Esbilac and 2nd Step will allow the puppy to be gradually switched to solid food.
Pregnant and lactating bitches: Feed 2 teaspoons (4g) Esbilac powder per 5 lbs. (2.2kg) body weight daily.
Growing puppies already on solid food, show dogs and/or convalescing dogs: Feed 1 teaspoon (2g) Esbilac powder per 5 lbs. (2.2kg) body weight daily by top dressing food.
Storage: Unopened powder should be stored in a cool, dry place. Reconstituted Esbilac must be kept refrigerated for up to 24 hours. Opened powder can be refrigerated for up to 3 months, or can be frozen for up to 6 months to preserve freshness.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Not for human consumption.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. petshop.ph may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Landline at (02) 8927 7777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for proper instruction.
petshop.ph provides various shipping methods.
As you shop, each product page describes the standard shipping method for the item.
Package Delivery Standard and Express Delivery
Most merchandise can be delivered by package carriers such as LBC, 2GO and others courier services. These carriers deliver your merchandise directly to your door.
Contracted freight carriers deliver merchandise that is too large or too heavy to ship via package carriers. Contracted freight carrier's telephone you when your merchandise arrives at their terminal to set up a delivery appointment. They provide delivery, but they are not responsible for bringing the merchandise into your home, uncrating, installing or removing package materials.
Currently, petshop.ph offers shipping in the Philippines only. We plan to expand service to more areas in the future. Please check our site regularly for updates.
Passage of Title
Passage of title (or transfer of ownership) on the merchandise you order will occur once you receive the merchandise.