Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
- Size: 60ml
- A nurser developed to promote the natural feeding of Esbilac, KMR or other liquids to animals.
- Bottles and nipple specially designed for small and large babies 2oz for small animals and 4oz for larger animals.
- Bottle feeding allows animal to refuse formula when full.
- Nursing action develops facial muscles and stimulates the normal flow of saliva.
- Bottle: Durable enough to stand up to repeated use.
- Marked with graduations to make monitoring food intake easier and to help prevent over or under feeding.
- Nipples: Elongated and balloon styles for longer palates, wildlife and exotic species.
- Constructed of durable, flexible silicon that are readily acceptable and latex-free.
- Cleaning brush: Cleaning brush sized for the bottle to make washing thorough and easy.
- Before use make a hole in the nipple using one of the following methods.
- Cross cut nipple with a razor blade. Using a strong needle or cuticle scissors, enter and exit the tip of the nipple as though you were making a very small stitch or snip, pull the needle out removing a small piece of the nipple.
- Check flow with water.
- A steady drip or thin stream should be achieved when a slight pressure is applied to the nipple.
- If one or more of the animals is ill use a different bottle or feed ill animal last.
- Wash bottle, cap and nipple with hot soapy water and rinse thoroughly after each feeding session.
- If animal is too small or weak to nurse, consult your veterinarian.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. petshop.ph may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Landline at (02) 8927 7777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for proper instruction.
petshop.ph provides various shipping methods.
As you shop, each product page describes the standard shipping method for the item.
Package Delivery Standard and Express Delivery
Most merchandise can be delivered by package carriers such as LBC, 2GO and others courier services. These carriers deliver your merchandise directly to your door.
Contracted freight carriers deliver merchandise that is too large or too heavy to ship via package carriers. Contracted freight carrier's telephone you when your merchandise arrives at their terminal to set up a delivery appointment. They provide delivery, but they are not responsible for bringing the merchandise into your home, uncrating, installing or removing package materials.
Currently, petshop.ph offers shipping in the Philippines only. We plan to expand service to more areas in the future. Please check our site regularly for updates.
Passage of Title
Passage of title (or transfer of ownership) on the merchandise you order will occur once you receive the merchandise.