Shipping And Delivery Information
Orders are processed within 12-24 hours. Delivery within NCR takes 3-4 days. For Luzon areas, it takes 6-8 days. Lastly, for Visayas and Mindanao areas delivery takes 8-10 days.
- High quality
- Size: 1.5kg
- Flavor: Chicken
- Expiry: Shelf life 18-24 months
- TEO mini is a properly balanced food for adult dogs of small and miniature breeds (up to 10kg)
- The product with an optimal protein/fat ratio is enriched with a dose of vitamins and minerals, fatty acids Omega 3.
- This unique formula covers dog’ demand for energy and promotes healthy skin, radiant coat and healthy teeth.
- The size of granules is tailored to the size of small dogs teeth, which not only affects their oral health but also proper granule chewing.
- It in turn improves the food digestibility, which means proper absorption of nutrients.
- Ingredients : Cereals, meat and animal products (24% poultry), oils and fats, beet pulp (1.5%), mineral substances.
- Additives: diatery, supplements/kg
- vitamin A: 11,500 IU, vitamin D3: 1 180 IU, vitamin E: 90 mg, vitamin B1: 20 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate: 170 mg, manganese sulfate monohydrate: 30 mg, copper sulphate pseudohydrate: 20 mg. Additives: antioxidants.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- Replacement of unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged.
- If the item is defective, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and a Customer Service Representative will get in touch with you to investigate and provide you with instructions on the matter.
- Please note that the item must be in its original delivery condition and sent back to us with prepaid shipping charges and insured for the full purchase price, with original copy of Sales Invoice. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. petshop.ph may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
- Guarantee is given to customer’s purchased unit by the manufacturer usually for any repair or replacement of parts for a stated time period and conditions.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact the Customer Service Landline at (02) 8927 7777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for proper instruction.
petshop.ph provides various shipping methods.
As you shop, each product page describes the standard shipping method for the item.
Package Delivery Standard and Express Delivery
Most merchandise can be delivered by package carriers such as LBC, 2GO and others courier services. These carriers deliver your merchandise directly to your door.
Contracted freight carriers deliver merchandise that is too large or too heavy to ship via package carriers. Contracted freight carrier's telephone you when your merchandise arrives at their terminal to set up a delivery appointment. They provide delivery, but they are not responsible for bringing the merchandise into your home, uncrating, installing or removing package materials.
Currently, petshop.ph offers shipping in the Philippines only. We plan to expand service to more areas in the future. Please check our site regularly for updates.
Passage of Title
Passage of title (or transfer of ownership) on the merchandise you order will occur once you receive the merchandise.